Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reflection on lesson 5


Reflection on lesson 5

1. I like zoho.writer most. I find it is user-friendly and useful. I can teach my student through immediate sharing of file. That's good for writing and sharing infomation.At the same time, the user can chat with each other. As a teacher, I can have an immediate  response and correct the mistake that the student made. Besides, I like RSS. It can provide an updated list of content from a site. As a result, my blog is always updated with the news. You can also find that in our blog that is so convenience.

 

2. Of course. I have already suggested to the Principal so that we can have wiki updated on the net. That's is a such good idea  to promote our school and at the same time we can let other to have a better understanding of our school. Our principal is well accepted my idea.

Apart from this, blogger is good idea on teaching. On our previous assigment, I have made a blog so that the student can communicate with me through blogging. That is quite popular among student and they like to share on blog.

 

3. I don't like to use blog to orqanise my portfolio because of privacy. I cannot accept to post my personal particular to public.

 

       By Lam Wai Kwan, Sabrina

No comments: