Friday, May 23, 2008

Reflection on web2.0


Reflection on web2.0 tools

It is easy and user-friendly to use the web2.0 tools. As for the first user, the format and layout are quite easy to handle.

It also helps me to fix all the personal data such as photo and video. Besides, it can give me a better chace to manage our personal schedule. For example, Lunchn provides a good choices for us to have lunch and Uptake can provide a quick search on the travel destination . That's so easy to manage the living.

Writerzoho is good for writing purpose. I think it can strenghten the weakness on word processing on blogging. It is alos user-friendly to use as a first user.

For teaching purpose, blogging can give an intereaction between student and teacher. It also can have an immediate response and enhance the writing purpose.

The webmeister gives a clear way of thinking and introduce a clear way for student to search the relevant information.

This cousre provides me a chance to know more updated information on IT teaching and thus make me up dated and have a good chatting point to my student and other teacher.

No comments: